Great for when you misplace your main remote. Or as you travel, because many
hotels do not provide you with remote controls. Also, many guest rooms do not have a working remotes. Very handy when you need to switch to view AV inputs, there are no remotes available. Takes just a few seconds to set to each new TV.
Partial TV Code List
Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba, Samsung, Sanyo, Aiwa, Mitsubishi, NEC, Toba, Sherwood, Philips, JVC, Akai, Cowan, LG, Olympic, Nikon, Sharp, National
Works with many TVs, does not work on all models.Still a very handy little
device to carry with you.
Controls: Channel Up/Down, Volume Up/Down, Mute Up/Down, AV/TV (select
various AV inputs on TV).
Battery: Button CR2032 included, replacement batteries available at Radio
Size: about 35mm x 55mm x 5mm
1. Turn on TV with sound on
2. Hold down Mute button on remote.
3. Remote will begun to scan through codes.
4. Wait for sound on TV to mute, or if TV has LED indicator, look for LED blinking.
5. As soon as you hear muting or see LED activity release mute button on remote.
6. Check to see if remote now functions with TV, by trying to change channels
7. If it works, unit is now programmed, reprograming is required if you take
it to a different TV.
8. If unit does not work properly, then repeat steps 5 to 6 until remote operates
the TV correctly.